At Larkspur at Twin Creeks, true well-being goes far beyond physical health. That’s why our holistic approach to wellness encompasses six dimensions of wellness below. Our Life Enrichment program is diversified with on-site activities and group excursions that create opportunities for each resident to live a rich, purposeful and productive life of total well-being
The Larkspur Wellness Philosophy
- Mingle and connect with others at our socials, happy hours and
- Join other residents in new adventures at museums, lectures, casinos, restaurants, theaters and more.
- Give your day a healthy start with your choice of stress-relieving exercise classes, tai chi, water aerobics, or yoga.
- Join us in the Chef Demonstration Kitchen for a cooking class featuring healthy food choices and recipes presented by local chefs
- Nurture your spiritual development through group fellowship, Bible studies and support groups.
- Attend religious services in the denomination of your choice.
- Stimulate your mind and form meaningful relationships though a program that connects residents and students through educational events.
- Participate in seminars and attend thought-provoking lectures presented by university professors and health care experts.
- Experience the serenity of nature in one of Allen’s many parks.
- Join a local nature club.
- Walk in the community adjacent park with lake and paved paths
- Bring out your inner van Gogh in the art studio, where you can express yourself in any medium you desire.
- Give back by volunteering on campus and in the greater community.
- Express your creativity in the woodshop.
Interested in learning more about wellness opportunities at Larkspur?
Give us a call or schedule a personal tour today.