Programs & Activities at 55+ Senior Living Community in Allen, TX
At Larkspur at Twin Creeks, a 55+ senior living community for active adults, our full-time executive activities director is completely focused on getting to know you and helping you find the programs and activities that are right for you, and our team is always open to suggestions for new offerings. With more possibilities for embracing active living than can be listed here, your calendar can be packed from morning to night — or you can just relax by the beautiful pool at Paradise Cove.
Enriching Programs & Activities
- Happy hours and other social events
- On-campus entertainment: concerts, movies, plays, dance performances, comedy shows and more
- Excursions to everywhere from practical destinations like the bank, supermarket and drug stores to lunches at favorite restaurants like Brio Italian restaurant or Harry’s in the Harbor
- Stimulating educational presentations to engage your mind
- Religious studies classes and other spiritual opportunities
- Social clubs and support groups
- Line dancing classes
- Fitness classes in our Alta Health & Wellness Center, including strength training, core workouts, yoga, aerobics, stretch classes, water aerobics and tai chi
- Art classes
- Cooking demonstrations — healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring!
- Gourmet cooking classes from talented chefs, who rotate on a quarterly basis
- Seniors Active in Learning (SAIL) at Collin College
And that’s just the beginning! Our programming is constantly changing and growing along with our residents’
passions and interests.
Call us to schedule a visit, tours daily. 972-678-3110